Terms and Conditions
STANDARD RULES FOR DEBT FUNDI COMPETITIONS
- The promoter is Debt Fundi (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
The following persons are excluded from this competition: (i) any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of or to the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter; (ii) a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition and (iii) spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in (i) and (ii).
3. Entries that are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
4. An entrant may be required to provide or verify their name, surname, identity number, telephone number and physical address with a representative of the Promoter. An entrant will only be entered into the competition upon his / her submission being validated and satisfying the qualifying criterion set by the Promoter.
- An entrant has to be over the age of 18 and have a minimum monthly income of R4500 and above.
6.It is compulsory for all entrants to register as a user on the website to be eligible to win a prize.
7.Entrants are allowed to enter for only one competition. Entrance into more than one competition will be subject to a referral system. Therefore an entrant is allowed to enter for a second competition subject to referring a friend, third competition subject to referring two friends etc.
8.Entrance into the main competition is subject to referring three friends as well as a financial assessment being done on applicant.
- All participants indemnify the company against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in this competition. The company is not liable for any defect in the prizes. 10.The company reserves the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- The company will use reasonable efforts to contact prize winners during working hours (between 8am and 5pm) either telephonic or via e-mail on the contact number or e-mail address provided by the winners. The Promoter will endeavor to contact the potential prize winner a minimum of three times and if we are unable to contact and notify a winner, or should a winner not claim and collect the prize within two weeks from the date of notification, or if a prize is not handed over due to insufficient identity verification, the winner may forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserve the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner under the same conditions.
- If the winner is under debt review, they will automatically be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible and another winner will be drawn.
- If any entry has been made in any manner which in the Promoter’s discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions by the Promoter.
- You agree that the Promoter may publish your name in its printed or electronic media should you be a winner of the competition. We may request you to participate in marketing activities but you may decline such invitation. An affidavit may need to be signed in this regard.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate this competition, or to change the rules at its discretion or to change the prize at any time and without notice to you.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect a prize and we reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify their identification.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prices besides the free petrol price, shall be paid directly to owed credit providers subject to correct details being given.No cash shall be paid into winners personal account.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation.
- We may require you to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require in order to determine the winners and to process and to facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- This draw is run in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
- October winner to be announced by the 9th of October 2015